Sunday, August 13, 2023 9:15 AM TFA G17 E/P Walsh/Gillum vs TFA G16 Premier Mike Kaser 7v7 TFA Harrison #2
Sunday, August 13, 2023 9:15 AM TFA G13 Premier Criss Titschinger vs TFA G14 Elite 9v9 John Huth 9v9 TFA Harrison #4
Sunday, August 13, 2023 10:30 AM TFA B14 Gold Dennis Krause vs TFA B15 Premier Beth Niemyer 7v7 TFA Harrison #2
Sunday, August 13, 2023 10:30 AM TFA B12 Premier Shawn King vs TFA B12 Gold Justin McKee 9v9 TFA Harrison #4
Saturday, August 12, 2023 11:45 AM TFA B16 E/P Bolser/Harris vs TFA G15 Gold Dan Perica 7v7 TFA Harrison #2
Sunday, August 13, 2023 6:00 PM TFA G15 Elite Nina Walsh vs TFA G14 Gold Jason Sperry 7v7 TFA Harrison #2
We will NOT have refs.
However, I recommend an assistant or head coach function as a ref.
These are practice games. Please don’t forget that. The result does
Here are some rules that all teams must follow and feel free to share
these with the parents:
1. Coaches are permitted to be on the field with the players.
2. If a player performs a foul throw-in; they get to retake it until
they get it right.
3. If a coach is not happy with the first attempt at a free kick, goal
kick or corner kick , the team is allowed to redo the restart 1x for
4. The coach of the team in the defending 1/2 of the field is
permitted to call offices in their favor only if it is blatant.
Blatant is at least at 3 yards.
5. Every coach is permitted 2 stoppages per half to make a coaching
point and/or demonstrate. Please do this quickly and try not to
disrupt the flow of the game.
6. If your team is up by 5 goals or more your team is no longer
permitted to score. Use a stoppage to let your players know. Do this
discreetly. Teams up by 5+ goals must play a possession game without
scoring until (if ever) the other team scores.
7. Games must start on time and end at least 5 minutes prior to the
next match starting.
8. Team listed 1st on the schedule is to wear white. Team listed
second is to wear blue (or the elite kit).
9. Parents are not permitted to coach or yell from the sideline.
Parents are encouraged to applaud good play from either team.