Total Futbol Academy is proud to award yearly scholarships to outstanding athletes. If you are a senior in high school or graduated from high school in the last four years and have at least one year of college remaining, and played club soccer at TFA, you are eligible for this scholarship.
Phase 1 – Initial Application – Complete the Google Form and submit your application (closed for 2022).
The Scholarship Committee will review applications and invite individuals to continue into Phase 2.
Phase 2 – Essay submission – Applicants are asked to answer specific questions. Submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scholarship Committee will review the essays and invite the top candidates to participate in Phase 3.
Phase 3 – Face to Face interview with the Scholarship Committee – scheduled (date tbd)
· Consists of face to face interview or zoom meeting with the Scholarship Committee
· Individuals will be rated on a 1-10 scale based on content, poise, subject knowledge, and overall communication skills.
· Scholarship Committee Chair Person will be the deciding evaluator in the event the Committee can’t finalize a score.
· Selected winners will be asked to donate 8 hours of their time in the calendar year back to TFA. Examples tournament help, concessions, tryouts, and field beautification.
· Winners to be awarded in the form of a check made out to the institution they are attending or plan to attend.
Any questions can be directed to the Scholarship Committee: email@example.com.