Many teams will also decide to participate in fundraising projects to benefit their team. Check with your Coach or Team Administrator for details.
TFA Organization Number: 40987
Let Kroger help pay for your child’s soccer fees!
TFA is registered with the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Enroll your Kroger Plus Card and every time you shop at Kroger, you will raise money for your child’s fees. 70 percent of the proceeds go to you and 30 percent goes to the club. Money raised can be used to offset club fees and team fees.
Participants will be required to log into your Kroger account each quarter and print off your personal statement showing the amount your Kroger Plus Card has earned for TFA and turn it into our Fundraiser Coordinator. The club will receive checks quarterly from Kroger. A Kroger Request Form must be completed and turned into the Fundraiser Coordinator to request that a check be written for your club fees or team fees.
Note: You must re-enroll your Kroger Plus Card during the month of April each year.
Steps to Enroll your Kroger Plus Card with TFA
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. (If you do not already have a Kroger Plus Card, you can get one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
- Click on Sign In/Register. If you do not already have an online account, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Enter your zip code, click on a favorite store, enter your email address and create a password.
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number (40987) or ‘Tris-State Futbol Alliance’. Select TFA from the list and click on Confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right hand side of your information page.
- REMEMBER – your purchases will not be applied to TFA until after you register your Kroger Plus Card.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus Card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I use my telephone number at the register and do not know my Kroger Plus Card Number.
A. Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus Card number.
Q. After I enroll my Kroger Plus Card with an organization, how long before my purchases start counting towards the rewards?
A. Your purchases will begin earning rewards for your designated organization within 7 to 10 business days of registering your Kroger Plus Card online.
Q. How do I know if my Kroger Plus Card is enrolled?
A. Within 7 to 10 business days of successfully enrolling your Kroger Plus Card, you will see at the bottom of your Kroger receipt: “At your request, Kroger is donating to “your organization name”.
Q. Does everything in my shopping cart count towards my donation to my organization?
A. Supporters can earn rewards on almost anything, every time they shop. However there are specific purchases that cannot be included: Alcohol, Tobacco, Government Assisted Pharmacy Expenses, Postage Stamps, Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot Prepaid Reloadable Products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Reloadable Visa PrePaid Debit Card, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, Bottle Deposits, Lottery and Promotional tickets, Money Orders, Western Union, Fuel and, Sales Tax are excluded from eligible purchases. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out of pocket co-pays for non-government assisted pharmacy programs.
Q. Can I give to more than one organization?
A.Your Kroger Plus Card can be linked to only one organization at a time. However, you may change your non-profit organization designation Kroger Plus Card on line by going to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
Q. Do I have to re-enroll every year?
A. Yes. You must re-enroll your Kroger Plus Card on an annual basis, during the month of April.
Q. After I enroll my Kroger Plus Card, is my personal information secure?
Q. How much can an organization earn under this program?
A. Kroger will pay up to $1,000,000 on a quarterly basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. Kroger limits a participating organization’s earned rewards to a maximum of $50,000 quarterly. Kroger limits a participating household’s earned rewards to a maximum of $300 quarterly. The minimum quarterly payout is $25.00 per organization.
Q. Does Kroger have any restrictions on how our group uses the rewards we earn?
A. All proceeds derived from the Kroger Community Rewards must be used for charitable purposes within the communities Kroger serves and cannot be used for political, legal or administrative purposes. Kroger does not make donations to individuals.