Voice of America Park (VOA)
7850 VOA Park Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
Directions: Take I-75 to exit 24 (Liberty Way) go east to the first traffic light which is Cox Rd.
Turn right onto Cox Rd and go a short distance on Cox and entrance to VOA will be on the left.
An entrance from Butler-Warren will also be available, but only to southbound traffic.
There will be 2 entry lines at the entrance, one for those who already have Motor Vehicle Permits (to the left), and one for those who need to purchase one or have not received their pass yet (to the right).
Purchase your permit ahead of time to speed entry to the park.
As you enter the park you will notice the parking location signs which indicate the flag you should follow and park near.
A Motor Vehicle Permit is required for all vehicles entering the park.
Please see below for instructions to obtain your permit in advance of the tournament.
Field Map Last update: 9/30/21. If viewing on mobile, save map image to your photos for best view.
Voice of America Park has been under development since 2008 and has been compared to top complexes across the nation. VOA is now the home of 25 plush fields. The VOA complex has a vision to continue to enhance the complex in different phases. With ample parking and many other attractions located at the park this will not only be a great weekend of futbol, but also a weekend the entire family will enjoy.
Motor Vehicle Permits
All vehicles entering a MetroPark must have a Motor Vehicle Permit that is either a daily ($8 – non-resident) or an annual ($15-non-resident and free for residents of Butler County). Please note that Motor Vehicle Permits are non-refundable.
A few ways that Non-Residents can purchase the permits before the event are:
1. Online at http://www.yourmetroparks.net/about/motor-vehicle-permits. They can purchase these anytime and once purchased we will mail out the permit to them immediately. If they happen to purchase them online and do not have the permit yet via mail they can print a copy of their receipt and show that along with their ID at the game upon entering the park. They will not receive a pass at that time due to one being sent via mail but they will be permitted to enter the event with that proof.
2. They may visit the MetroParks Administrative Office at 2051 Timberman Road Hamilton, OH 45013, Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm to purchase a permit.
3. They may visit the Voice of America MetroPark Welcome Center at 7850 VOA Park Drive West Chester, OH 45069, hours vary, call 513-755-4402 to check availability to purchase a permit.
4. All others can purchase their pass as they are entering the park the day of the event. They will receive a pass that is labeled as a weekend pass but they can take that weekend pass and exchange it for an annual pass over at the VOA Welcome Center or Administrative Office the following week only.
We will accept cash or credit card if they are pre-paying for their permits but they must have cash if they are buying at the entrance the day of the event. These passes are non-refundable.
Residents of Butler County can get their free Motor Vehicle Permit ahead of time by visiting:
1. They may visit the MetroParks Administrative Office at 2051 Timberman Road Hamilton, OH 45013, Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm to receive a permit
2. They may visit the Voice of America MetroPark Welcome Center at 7850 VOA Park Drive West Chester, OH 45069, hours vary, call 513-755-4402 to check availability.
3. Visit any of our partner sites to receive a permit (please see attached list).