All coaches are responsible for completing the following items. Questions can be directed to the Club Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TFA Coaches should complete the following:
1. Provide the Club Administrator with your contact information.
2. Create a Demosphere account.
3. Complete Risk Management.
4. Attend Team Admin meeting.
5. Review the Team Administration Guidelines.
6. Review the Club Travel Policy.
7. Complete Form W-9 if a paid coach.
Contact the Club Administrator
Contact the Club Administrator at email@example.com and provide your email address. You will be added to communications being sent to coaches and admins. If you are a Head Coach, a TFA forwarding email address will be created for you.
If you are a Head Coach, provide the Club Administrator with the names and email addresses of your Assistant Coach(es) and Team Administrator.
Create a Demosphere account
Go to https://tfacincinnati.demosphere-secure.com/_registration and create a Demosphere account. Let the Club Administrator know once this has been done. Be sure to upload a head shot photo to your account which will be needed for carding.
Refer to the Demosphere Guide_Coaches-Admins document for details on how to view your team contact information in Demosphere.
Complete Risk Management
After you have created your Demosphere account and the Club Administrator has assigned you to your team in the system, go to https://osa.demosphere-secure.com/_dashboard to complete the Risk Management process via Player’s Health. This includes: background check, SafeSport training, concussion training and Lindsay’s Law.
– You will use the same email address and password for Player’s Health that you use for Demosphere.
– Contact the Club Administrator for a code to cover the $18 fee for the background check, if applicable.
– You will be prompted to upload your CDC Heads Up or NFHS certificate for the concussion training. A link to the CDC Heads Up training will be provided in Player’s Health for those needing to take it.
How to Complete Risk page of OSA’s website
For assistance/questions, contact Player’s Health:
Player’s Health Questions and Support
Attend Team Admin Meeting
Attend the Team Admin meeting held by the Club Administrator, or watch the meeting recording if the meeting was already held.
Review Team Administration Guidelines
Review the Team Administration_Guidelines for Coaches document.
Review the Club Travel Policy
Review the Travel Policy document.
Complete Form W-9
If you are a paid coach, complete the Form W-9 and scan and email to the Treasurer. This form should be completed every year.